TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Comments welcome!:)

2869207053_3c108945e6.jpg

2867681346_90bc67b381.jpg

2864440167_cb7ebb19b4.jpg

2865263654_3c93ce23d9.jpg

2864354793_1fe172c914.jpg

Ah, now I see in which country you live. I was wondering and wondering, but the flags are giving it away (they and the fact that you recognised some of the breakfast food in ... hm ... well, "his" thread, you know?). As might be the writing on the wall, though - to be honest - I cannot really see the difference between Bengali and Urdu.
Where are all those people going who left their shoes outside?
And why is that man peering through the fence?

The photo of all the children trying to squeeze into your photo is nicest!

ha ha..i'm from India,not from where you think;)
The flags are a common sight here,even more coz its the month of Ramadan.

How do you know what Bengali and Urdu look like?:confused:

Well, I should have added a little note about the pics.

The shoes are outside a Hindu temple before the prayers.

The next is from the window of a cab at the traffic signal..I come from Mumbai and the city has crazy traffic jams...this was while i was caught in one of those at rush hour for almost 20mins and this man was looking into the childrens park..strangely,he didn't move at all...his eyes were intently fixated.

I once could write my name in Bengali, but that was before you were even born... ;)

Oh, you live close to Mumbai ... my sister was in your country in February of this year, but mainly on the other side, in Rajastan. She also brought home thousands of very interesting, beautiful photos! (She is member of TPF and OUGHT TO show her photos, but she never does... grrr! :irked: ;) :lol: )

I once could write my name in Bengali, but that was before you were even born... ;)

Oh, you live close to Mumbai ... my sister was in your country in February of this year, but mainly on the other side, in Rajastan. She also brought home thousands of very interesting, beautiful photos! (She is member of TPF and OUGHT TO show her photos, but she never does... grrr! :irked: ;) :lol: )

Really,how come?did you have a bengali friend or something?

Oh rajasthan is pure beauty ,I go crazy taking pictures,its amazing,so rich in culture and colour.
Please tell your sister to put up pics,I would love to see how tourists perceive the place:)

Yes, I once had a Bengali friend.
And I keep telling her to put up her pics, and the only photos she did put up were in the TPF-Germany-Meet-Up-2008-thread (link to which is in my signature). True fact is that her archives are EVER SO FULL of really beautiful photos... and mostly it is just herself who sees them... :(

Oh!How sad is that....the forum is deprived of her talent.

Some of the pics from the meet are simply gorgeous.
How often does the TPF meet happen?

And I can now put a face to your name,Corinna:)

It's not a regular thing. Someone suggests a time and place for a BIG meet (like that one was) and whoever CAN make it possible to travel all the way to that meet and has the time and money for it tries to go there. Like I'm now saving time and money and plan for the big meet-up in Newfoundland/Canada in 2010. The big ones need a long time of planning ahead. There are smaller ones where people get together who live relatively much closer together than those who came to the Germany Meet.

Most reactions

Back