A MOMENT of sadness.......

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo just moments after my daughter stopped crying.....I really love this one!!!

LindseyPhotoNov252006.jpg

nice. yes, her eyes even still looks a bit wet. Did you partial color this, or is something else going on with the blue?

pascal

My camera has selective coloring options and I set it to blue but I didn't think that it really showed up in the photo. I am glad you noticed it.

What a wonderful moment, that connection between a mother and her daughter. Personally, I don't care for the pinky tones that have been brought out with the selective colouring, and I am wondering if I could have a quick edit with this one :)

Okay, here we are. Once again I forgot to hyperlighten it in photoshop prior to loading to the net (as for some reason it always darkens) but here is the general idea.

Gradient map, color balance, little doging/burning, brought out her eyes just a tidge with a screen layer (wanted to bring out her lower one, but there wasn't the detail), overall sharpening with erasing the clothing and skin.

What a sweetie though with those big eyes.

LindseyPhotoNov252006after.jpg

That PS edit is so good. I saved that one. Thank you. I just added PS to my computer today but I am very inexperience with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back