a moment of silence

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
55448352-O.jpg

WOW!!! That is brilliant Jon. The title is amazing. The shot is killer.

If I knew you wouldn't clobber me ... I'd give you bow-y guys. That's AWESOME!!!

Now that is a great shot and definitely something I haven't seen. I love everything about it, subject, composition (though I would've cropped just a tad) and the b&w look and how the bird is bowing.

Awesome!

excellent shot jon.....i'v been after a crow on a grave for a while, and you've got a great moment with this one. Superb :thumbup:

ahhh...jonmikal that is so great!! you even got a crow praying!! thats gotta be the best crow shot ever!!!

you win... you win....!!! your have taken the real crow shot!! no more can take a crow shot and beat this, unless... they can get a shot of a dead crow and a crow over head on the tomb, praying..!!

just how good are you jm???..i feel a challenge coming..

What a great shot JM ! Yes, one of the best I've seen too.
Really love the positioning of the crow in the frame also, it's perfect. :thumbup:

YOU ARE THE WINNER!!! finally! We've finished!!!!!

Yep, that shot just can't be beat. And the title just makes it even better. You da man.

mentos_007 said:
YOU ARE THE WINNER!!! finally! We've finished!!!!!

this contest will never see an end...just an occasional lull ;)

thanks everyone for you awesome comments...you're the best!

What an amazing shot!! Soon as it loaded I burst out laughing!! In a good way of course! I would crop off a bit off the top....congrats on a great capture!

Most reactions

Back