Al Blanco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
eb7ab673d02c.jpg

cc8167d99298.jpg

----------------------------
If I accidentally post a photo for the second time – please tell me :)

That a jawa 350?

Anyway nice pic but would look better in B&W and with the background blur'd as the modern car kinda spoils it imo..

I agree with Ab$olut her in so far as the modern cars in the background make the overall photo of that old and tattered bike a bit banal, on the other hand, though, I really like the inclusion of the elderly lady in red, and if you started to blur the background, you would HAVE to blur her, too, and that would be a pity.

Maybe a different POV (point of view) could have helped here? One that would have excluded the other cars? Like a view from across the street with that wall as background? Just some thoughts...

I like the photo with the old lady and the bike, but the red SUV behind the motorcycle takes away from the photo. I'd try one in B&w with the background blurred, even if you have to take out the lady.

thank a lot of your comments! (by the way, I am absolutely not against editing them. If anybody has time to convert them in b/w, crop, change colors and the like - I would be thankful.

As for modern car the problem is that it has the same very rare for Moscow color as a byke :). So I couldn't not to include it :)

8b25c051a072.jpg

100_0583_resize.jpg

e85c2b2c5682.jpg

LaFoto, I am just curious - what a maximum number of photos in a thread?

Most reactions

Back