A Murder (5 pictures)

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Of crows at least. Seeing as I have been noticing a theme of crows on TPF, thought I would add my finds of yesturday :lol: . Critiques as you wish. :D

Crow5.jpg

Crow2.jpg

Crow1.jpg

Crow3.jpg

And to add some interest to this picture, I bumped up the contrast, "just a bit"
Crow4.jpg

loving the last two.

top one looks a little soft and out of focus

You are corect in saying the first one is soft and OOF :blushing: . Can't get those details past anyone here. lol. I just decided to put it up anyways because I liked the one landing. Thanks for replying.

Nice crow captures :) Now Jon and Chiller will try and convince you to capture one on a tombstone...don't listen to them :lol:

Cool shots Peanuts. The first one would really rock if it were in a cemetery. :) Is there any .....possible way...of maybe uh....um...sending some of them here?
Nice work on these. I really dig the first and third pics. :thumbup:

Great stuff Peanuts, love the photoshop work. But it has to be a cross, with really funky clouds in the back.....sorry, that was Jons rule. :confused: ...oh wait...was it Aprilravens...hm....oh well.. Killer job on the photoshop gig. Well done. :thumbup:

Dang!
Opportunity gone.

These are great! And I don't mind the softness in the first photo in the least, I must admit, just so we get to see so many crows in one photo!

Your photoshop work is stunning. Cool ones! Really cool. Especially the last. What gave that crow feet? Did you have to draw them into the picture manually?

Thanks for replying LaFoto. :D

I found if you cross your eyes on the last one, it looks like it could almost be realistic. lol. Yes I did draw in the feet. I was first going to use feet I got from a hawk shot, but that didnt' work out so I went the 'cheap' way.

I am almost inspired to go back to that field and see if the crows are still there. Maybe I will in the winter when there is a blizzard and they will be all lined up on the posts freezing their feathers off. :lol:

Most reactions

Back