• Total voters

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I see that robots seem to be the new theme. I would like to suggest that when everyone tires of robots, we all have a NASA related avatar theme. This way, ole Jo Cose can have a cool trendy avatar!!

Just a thought.

JonMikal said:
how much is NASA paying you again?????

Believe me, not nearly enough...this place actually sucks..but don't tell Hobbes, PlasticSpanner, or Unimaxim....they think NASA rocks!

that's funny... all that time i really picture you as that monkey.
oh well, i'm in for the nasa thing :D

jocose said:
Believe me, not nearly enough...this place actually sucks..but don't tell Hobbes, PlasticSpanner, or Unimaxim....they think NASA rocks!

NASA 'rocked'...no offense btw. ;)

JonMikal said:
NASA 'rocked'...no offense btw. ;)

yea "-ED." Sadly, and this is no dig on you JM, but most of the people on this Forum weren't even alive when NASA was rocking (or, like me, their mothers were rocking them in their cribs). Oh, well, perhaps in 2010, but no later than 2014, we will again rock with the CEV, but I doubt it. And God willing I won't be here anymore (well, not HERE as in NASA, not here as in here--alive).

Corry, sorry, we don't have any little girls around here...just jaded angry women. Sorry.

i'm up for a new avatar theme but NASA doesn't really fill me with...any emotion let alone excitement.

Maybe something a bit more universal (I am aware of what I just said).

Does a pic of Ben Affleck from Armageddon count?!?!

mentos_007 said:
OH YES YES YES :D:D:D very emotional :D

No doubt!!! I already have the av ready ... when do we start, Jocose ... when do we start?!?!?!

Originally Posted by anicole
Does a pic of Ben Affleck from Armageddon count?!?!

jocose said:
as long as he's in his orange suit, sure!

So does Bubba down at the county jail count too...as long as he still makes rocket noises with his bologna sandwich :scratch:

Most reactions

Back