A new bace...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cleaning lastnight was pretty theraputic. Things I'm going to do to keep the ball rolling....

Quit smoking
Start eating properly
Get a gym membership

and of coarse take more pictures.

I think i'm getting old cause all of this is starting to sound like a good idea.

bace said:
Cleaning lastnight was pretty theraputic. Things I'm going to do to keep the ball rolling....

Quit smoking
Start eating properly
Get a gym membership

and of coarse take more pictures.

I think i'm getting old cause all of this is starting to sound like a good idea.

Im trying to do all but the smoking one...:D

It sounds like a good idea cause it IS a good idea. We all have to have that weird moment of truth. ("ok, ok!! I'll grow up, damn the universe!!!") :lol:

Putting it into practice is what's harder. And it's amazing how you discover you can still emjoy yourself immensely. ;)

Good luck! :)

Still need to unpack. Have a b-day to attend aswell. BLAH..i hate living out of boxes.

It's a massive feeling of relief when you move away from someone thats made your life VERY stressful and uncomfortable, isnt it ! ( or they move away ). :D

Keep the 'living healthier' promises to yourself too !

Good luck to you, hope you accomplish all you set out to!

ex-smoker here. If you need some support, you've joined the right forum. Good luck, and to quote the strange hillbilly fan of the SCLSU Mud dogs..."You can do eeeet!"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back