thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sunset-journal-small.jpg

so beautiful!!! lovely... and did you wrote this signiature below the picture on your own? or that's a quotation from a book?

thanks so much guys!

mentos, i wrote the signature. i've been inspired by many past photogs (mostly sam abell - i think that is how you spell his last name...) to write some about my shots either as a title or description or even a photo/essay combo. sometimes just to explain the picture, sometimes to further the details or the feeling of the scene.

Good idea, beginning, and the photo goes soooo well with it - or the other way round? Ah, it is nice either way! This photo is simply beautiful.

I love the color, great shot

are you using a filter or is that the natural color of the area at that time?

no, no filter used. i did some slight levels adjustments to get the exposure and WB right (it was a tad underexposed for my tastes, even though i like images to be slightly darker, and i think i accidentally shot it in tungsten lighting mode, so it was slightly cool as well), but other than that, that's the original color. it was amazing to see those colors, especially at the beach.

wow, lucky you to have seen that in person :) i'm envious of such natural beauty in your area.

hehe, it might actually get that beautiful around me too, but i'm not awake early enough to capture it :D

lovely shot & caption... you making motivational pieces now?

Very nice! The colors are really great and you set a great mood. I like what you've done with the frame and your photo essay :) Great idea, I think it came off very well :)

Most reactions

Back