A new European on board

fypo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
airaspaltsop.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I'm a 17 year old girl from Estonia, NE Europe. I've always liked 'photography' but started to take it more seriously last summer. I love taking (spontaneous) photographs but I'm still a sucky amateur so I really want to improve and that's why I came here. (Here are my pictures.)
Beside photography, I'm interested in all kind of music, from punk to classical and everything in between.
I also love indie films, the sea, travelling, diverse people, reading and writing stuff myself, the rain etc.

My mother tongue is not English so I might have done some silly typos and I might do them again, hope you don't mind.

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome.

Your English is fine.

I took a look at some of your work and find much of it to be quite interesting.

You'll find others here that have a love for music, film and travel... many your age... some from Europe.

I look forward to seeing more from you.

-Pete

Hello, and welcome.

Your English is fine.

I took a look at some of your work and find much of it to be quite interesting.

You'll find others here that have a love for music, film and travel... many your age... some from Europe.

I look forward to seeing more from you.

-Pete

Hey and thank you x2.
Yeah, my hobbies are quite mainstream, guess I love to love the lovable things. Though, if you look a little deeper, I prefer underground music and non-Hollywood movies, so I could definetely be more typical.

Last edited:
hi welcome to the forum its nice to have you here cheers

Classical, huh? That's great! Welcome to TPF and worry not about your English, it's much better than you think!

hi welcome to the forum its nice to have you here cheers

oh hey someone seems very busy ok bye

Classical, huh? That's great! Welcome to TPF and worry not about your English, it's much better than you think!

Not that much but it sure involves a lot of beautiful music. I especially admire Arvo Pärt's works. And thank you!

Most reactions

Back