A new Family

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought I had missed an opprotunity to catch shots of such young gooslings, but I was lucky yesterday...

websize2005-06-09_10.jpg

websize2005-06-09_7.jpg

websize2005-06-09_6.jpg

websize2005-06-09_3.jpg

5 I found some stale bread for my other family.. they sure are not shy!
websize2005-06-09_5.jpg

6 Did I mess with this one too much/?
websize2005-06-09.jpg

7 I posted this one earlier this week, but I wanted to try it again in PS, since I wasn't happy with the last result.
websize2005-06-071.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

btw, i think I am gonna save the best one for this months contest..!! young and old!

Looks like you're doin well with PS Raymond!!! I love the duck shots, they are sooo cute. Great compositions in each, nothing looks overdone to me!!! Keep up the great work!

:wav: :smileys:
Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!
Great focus~~!!
they are called "canada goose" ~~

wow!! great shots honey! u doin very well :hail: ! i love pictures 1,2,3,4,5 they are soooooooooooooooooooo cute ;) so proud of u! keep it up! mwah!! :hug::

very nice Raymond! i agree with Amanda in that you're kicking butt in PS :thumbup:

Thanks everyone, you all are too kind, I have learned some much here in TPF in the last few months, and this is all very encouraging. my favourite is 6, but no one else agrees?? o well, maybe its unwise to pick a favourite in my own series, hehe!

i just love them all..but the second and third shots are just magnificent...the glitter in the eye on the baby on the second shot..killer...

but my favorite is the herring on the last shot...that is one that would look great framed....great job!!

DUCKS! I adore ducks, they never cease to amaze me with the amount of change they go throug. Very nice capture of the moment with two elder ducks.

Great stuff, they all look very well done to me. I really like numer 2 and 4, great work, keep them coming.

Excellent series! Love the 2nd but they are all great.

These are sooooo cute. And - wow! - soooooo crisp. You can see even the finest detail of their downs. Makes me want to reach out and touch them! I wonder what you people have about you that the animals let you get this close....!!??!!??!!

Most reactions

Back