A new lens, thus a cat

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whenever I get a new lens there is never anything interesting to go and take photos of. So I go and find my cat:

DSC_5985.jpg

Thanks for looking.

lovely cat and nice shot. I liked your post because I always do the same! My poor cat is constantly exasperated...

So what's the details on the new lens?

So what's the details on the new lens?

Nikkor 85mm f/1.4. Bit of an early Christmas present to myself.

Looks like a young cat from that angle.. how old?
Cute too btw :)

It's about 4 years old now. The cat just never really grew up, or grew brains either which is probably why it's staring at me upside down :D. It's a tiny little thing. My other cat is easily twice it's size.

You have a very cooperative cat, lol. My cat hides under my bed whenever I open my camera bag.

Nice gift, looks like all the hoopla about that lens is true, congrats :thumbup:

You have a very cooperative cat, lol. My cat hides under my bed whenever I open my camera bag.

I really don't. It was a case of walk up the stairs, dive, snap. Got the picture of the cat in surprise. 5 seconds later that cat was running direction kitchen assuming the mere fact that I was around meant that it was time to serve here food for the hundredth time that day. Photographing cats is more about luck than skill :lol:

Most reactions

Back