a new scam, ladies...

JonMikal said:
well, it is a 'job' keeping up with this thread ;)

just another excuse....MEN! ya'll just slay me...

you think this is too much work...

thats what i heard on my wedding night!:er:

Ravie - you're my bud! Like minds and everything. ;) :hugs: That battery isn't for the man though. :lol:

Anicole - Now why would we want to train them for someone else to enjoy later? :greenpbl:

I've always said that all young men (except our own boys - mind you) should have an older woman take him around the block a few times and show him the ropes... teach him a few tricks. :eyebrows:

photogoddess said:
I've always said that all young men (except our own boys - mind you) should have an older woman take him around the block a few times and show him the ropes... teach him a few tricks. :eyebrows:

My man had a couple of 23 year old girls ( friends of his brother ) take advantage of him one night when he was 16 :shock:

I'm not gonna say what they taught him but I have a lot to thank them for ... :hail: :lol:

die happy, and begging to go back....

wonder where you can find older guys ...? it would be fun to be taken advantage of.....

in my case, he would have to be blind...have a taste for candles without having to blow them out.... ofcourse to be older than me...he will think it was his youth, with out electricity.....!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back