A newbie here

MattClark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finaly I have found a place on the internet where I can gain some usefull experience. I don`t know why but the first thing that pops up in my mind now is that Adele`s song - Hello :D:D:D

Welcome to TPF.

Experience can only be gained by you.
The information needed to make that experience better or more productive can be provided here.
What type pf photography are you interested in?

You are completely right! Sometimes I write faster than I think :D
About the photography I am interested in. I am interested in motorsport photography, but I still don't have the equipment to take the perfect shots. I am thinking about taking my chances and participate in a photo competition that doesn't require so expensive equipment. After a short google research I found this Active online contests and games with cash prizes — Voubs . I think it is a good opportunity for an amateur like me with almost dead Nikon D3100 :D. It is not going to cost me anything to give it a try. At the moment that is the only way to make some money for a new equipment.

After a short google research I found this Active online contests and games with cash prizes — Voubs . I think it is a good opportunity for an amateur like me with almost dead Nikon D3100 :D. At the moment that is the only way to make some money for a new equipment.

Welcome,
TBH, the chances of making $ in a contest, particularly this one that seems to have no rules and is based somewhere in Russia, are very close to nil.
Spend time submitting images for critique and actually learn something rather than chasing the evasive dollar.

Most reactions

Back