A newbie photo

salleh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm New here & still a beginner in taking Photo.

Here is some of my pics. do give comments, good or bad i will use it as a learning step. Thanks :mrgreen:

Labrador14.jpg

btnature6.jpg

Tinkerbell1.jpg

Kranji2.jpg

Enjoy

Hi Salleh and welcome to ThePhotoForum,

I made your photos immediately visible in the thread, I hope you don't mind, and thus found out that the photo of the tinkerbell is HUGE, so you might want to change that within Photobucket (but watch out: you will have to put up the new link by using the "Edit" button in your post then for through resizing the original links will be broken). I think it is a very beautiful photo.

They are all nice. I like 2 best.

welcome, i really like #1 and #2, nice shots.

Thanks u for your comments..thank u very much!

LaFoto,

I have edit the picture of tinkerbell as ur advised. thank you.

I do have some more photos but i post this 1st just to warm up. hehehe

Ah. Very nice. I knew the tinkerbell photo would be nice, and now, when I no longer have to scroll to left and right and up and down to see it, I can appreciate it even more. Thanks for re-sizing it. And these pics are a good means of "warming-up" :D. What a fun idea to come to TPF and immediately show us some pics to "warm up" :lol:

Maybe you will also come "down" to the Welcome and Introductions Forum and tell us some more about yourself?

LaFoto said:
Ah. Very nice. I knew the tinkerbell photo would be nice, and now, when I no longer have to scroll to left and right and up and down to see it, I can appreciate it even more. Thanks for re-sizing it. And these pics are a good means of "warming-up" :D. What a fun idea to come to TPF and immediately show us some pics to "warm up" :lol:

Maybe you will also come "down" to the Welcome and Introductions Forum and tell us some more about yourself?

I'm a silent reader at this forum actually. so at last thought of joining TPF. Seeing you guys pictures are so amazing. wonder how u guys can catch the right moment & right lighting.

i will go down to Welcome & Introduction forum to put more drama on myself.hahaha.

I like shot 1 and 2.
Shot 1 shows good use of depth of field. The ants are a cool touch!
I like the reflective texture of the water on shot 2 but it is a bit plain of a subject.
Would have been cooler if there was a waterfall or something to set it off a bit more.
Keep up the good work and look forwarding to seeing your photos on the forum.

HoboSyke said:
I like shot 1 and 2.
Shot 1 shows good use of depth of field. The ants are a cool touch!
I like the reflective texture of the water on shot 2 but it is a bit plain of a subject.
Would have been cooler if there was a waterfall or something to set it off a bit more.
Keep up the good work and look forwarding to seeing your photos on the forum.

Thank Hoboskye.

I will put that in my notebook.

Singapore is a small country. so its hard to find a nice landscape or nature. so i have to settle for this. but i will try to find more of natural beauty in singapore. maybe post it here someday. :mrgreen:

Ah, but if you are in Singapore herself, you must be able to find PLENTY of photo opportunities! I am so sure. Architecture, City Life, Parks, Trees, Flowers, Skies, Sunsets, Cars, Office Buildings, People...! ;)

I like the ant picture...nice closeup. The second one is a beautiful shot. The reflection is great.
The third is a nice shot of the flower but the background isn't very nice with the fence there. The sky and water are beautiful on the sunset scene. The structures on the ground are distracting.

LaFoto said:
Ah, but if you are in Singapore herself, you must be able to find PLENTY of photo opportunities! I am so sure. Architecture, City Life, Parks, Trees, Flowers, Skies, Sunsets, Cars, Office Buildings, People...! ;)

Thanks LaFoto, You help me boost my ideas. hehe. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back