A newbie wondering about distortions

BraedenH

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been taking some shots of various scenes across my state and when I get home and look at my shots on my laptop, there's just something not right about them. They're not as clear as I'd like, when I zoom in everything is a little fuzzy. I'm wondering why. I'm using a EOS rebel T2i with a 18-55mm 85mm lense and I don't know what the following numbers mean but they're on there so what the heck 1:3.5-5.6 II. I also have the camera set to full auto no flash. Is the problem the body, the lense, the settings? You can see some of my shots here https://goo.gl/photos/qTKyD5rz9jQP19cy6

Well I doubt its the equipment. I use a t2i and I don't really have that problem. If you post some examples with the EXIF intact, we can probably help you more.

Where do I post that? And a jpg conserves the EXIF correct?

Where do I post that? And a jpg conserves the EXIF correct?
Post right here in this thread. You've already got the question in the title. The EXIF will stay attached if you just post directly from your computer. Could be other ways to keep it on, but that way will work for sure.

My images are too large to be posted here, I posted a link above to my pictures, if you download them they're JPGs

Ok, I looked at your photos but didn't look at exif data. I think what you are referring to is the shallow depth of field. You need to learn the basics of photography to understand this. Go to your local library and find a beginner photography book. Doesn't matter if it's for film or digital. The basics are the same. Once you understand how your camera and lenses work, you will understand how to get the results you want and you will understand the capability of your system.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back