a nut

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i didn't know crows had nails like this...whew, maybe it's a good thing they keep their distance ;)

31171033-L.jpg

Raymond J Barlow said:
awwwww, so cute .. nature hike today?

yep, a tree outside the gallery of art ;) about as close to nature as i get these days.

that is so cute! great shot.. brilliantly lit! very nice :D

by the title, i thought it might be a self portrait....!!! aha...aha...ahum.... :blushing:

i had no idea crows had such long whiskers....!! :mrgreen:

how do you always do this?? your just not natural at this jon...where do you get your inspiration? .... love the lightning....and such detail....were you right up beside him?
sheeze.....i could paint his little nails...(probably black....knowing me... :greenpbl: )

What more can I say when aprilraven has already been here to comment and has - by witchcraft? - taken the words right out of my mouth!?!??

How on earth do you get photos like this one!
Be it a crow or a pigeon or a sea gull (oh no, so far this has been other posters' domain) or a squirrel (but you don't photograph squirrels, do you, for that is Canoncan's and Raymond's domain - and I soooooo want to know where Canoncan is!?!?), it's always so cleverly done, with something so attractive, such as this extremely shallow DOF.

Had I tried to take a photo like this, it'd have become a BLOOPER that would have been too bloopery to even make it to the Bloopers... I just know - mostly so since my yesterday's photographic excursion with nothing but the compact digital camera :cry: - since my SLR will have to go to camera hospital :cry:

i didn't know crows had nails like this...whew, maybe it's a good thing they keep their distance

wicked lighting 8) looks a tad more like squirrel than crow though, unless this a new mutant species you've discovered mate ;)

vonnagy said:
wicked lighting 8) looks a tad more like squirrel than crow though, unless this a new mutant species you've discovered mate ;)

Haven't you ever seen a TPF crow before Von?

I love this photo! Its got great detail...check out those nails!
can i ask how you did that photo?

thanks everyone.

regarding the light; existing conditions. i used a 300mm lens.

hmmm sorry but I don't belive it... you forced the poor animal to hold this nut for you! or you wanted to steal the nut from it! you bastard! you are cruel... I always knew that.

It is impossible to take a shot like this... :p:p YOU CHEATED! IT'S NOT A SQUIRREL!
It is your self portrait - isn't it? you dressed up into the poor animal and took a photo?!

Most reactions

Back