Reaction score
He's waiting........
123.jpg

Keeping the distance.
124.jpg

The twilight of the life.
.........fooood
125.jpg

Oh, what a nice series, kokoro! It would have been perfect if that fisher had caught a fish and the pelican had stolen it from him the moment he landed it ;).
(Must not tell my son this, he'd hate the idea of a bird stealing him his catch in the latest possible moment!!!)

Nice work. There is somthing about the third one, with the head facing the wrong way that I like.

How gorgeous. Pelicans are amazing animals aren't they! We've got a couple in my home town that are completely tame and the tourists (and locals :blushing: ) love getting their photos taken with them.

lol its looks very funny these pic...but a bit dark

LaFoto said:
Oh, what a nice series, kokoro! It would have been perfect if that fisher had caught a fish and the pelican had stolen it from him the moment he landed it ;).

I actually was waiting for that moment!!! but unfortunatelly(for me, not for the fisher!) , it did not happen!

The girl on the picture was actually, me.
It was so thrilling to face the pelican and get closer and closer littele by little!
My friend said it must be much more thrilling for the pelican that he had to face you! Thats really true!!! (I asked the friend to take the photo).

This picture was actually taken in Buderberg, Australia, which is actually near Brisbane. I loved there!

Any way, tnaks for all the comments, mate.
I really really appreciate them!!!
Thanks mate.

Hey, neverhappen, and Welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Seems like you are spending a lot of time looking up old posts, eh?
You have dug up a really old one here - a pity that kokoro has not been here with new pics after that one...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back