frankxdelrosario

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.frankdelrosario.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
l_51020220b177128e706e7dd03417124c.jpg

self portrait, post processed to the max.

original is located here.

Wow its crazy how BW changes the whole feel of the photo. When I first looked at the picture in BW I liked it, I thought it was "sad". ok maybe sad isnt the best word but more emotion was in it. Then I looked at the original and the first word that came to mind was "surfer" ahahaha I like them though, the part of the necklace under the chin is a little distracting. But other than that I like it, your eyes look great

i really enjoy this photo
what post processing steps did you take? I really enjoy the effect it was given

oh man, i just go about it when in shop. basically a bunch of layer masks and such. along with dodging on the eyes.

this gives me an idea...

the next time i process an image like this, I'll create a little written tutorial, and post it in the one forum. i'm pretty sure i read some where there was a section for that.

id really enjoy the post production write up

I second that^

Very nice I love it... the eyes look so cool. Good contrast and focus

the black and white sets the moods. and while i like the p&p work i do feel its a little over powering, your mind concentrates to much on the eyes and it doesn't let you wonder to the rest of the photo. good job

i dont like how the highlight on the nose is blown out, and its not in the original photo so im sure you could bring that down?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back