a Photo of my best friend Niece.

salleh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Meet my friend at night and she brought along her niece. so i took a picture of her. she's not feeling well that day. so can see that she's not happy. :mrgreen:.

Please advice. i'm not good at taking potrait shots.

AyuManis1-2.jpg

What a beautiful little girl...wow!!! those eyes are huuuuuuuge!
My advice would have been to get down right at her level and try to exclude the picture on her shirt...make her face the main point of interest...especially those eyes which are still unavoidable. They really draw me in. :D

JonK said:
My advice would have been to get down right at her level and try to exclude the picture on her shirt...make her face the main point of interest...especially those eyes which are still unavoidable. They really draw me in. :D

haha thanks. your right, i should have focus more on her level. she got beautiful round eyes. that whats makes her look sweet. :mrgreen:

JonK said:

I agree with everything Jon said! : )

So cute! Those eyes!

Another thing that would help would be to use lighting other than on-camera flash. It's not as convenient, but otherwise you tend to get flat, uninteresting light. A flash on a cord you can hold off to the side helps a lot, or shoot using mostly available light and use the camera flash dialed way back as a fill.

Most reactions

Back