Reaction score
Website
raphaelg.wordpress.com
Hey,

Since I'm so bored and home and all I've decided to
become better at photography to start a project of taking
one "good" picture every day. I started yesterday and I realized
how hard it was going to be. I started a blog so I can show it all
it's Right Here. If you click on the pictures they come out nice and big.
Also if you want to know who I am and all since I am new to this forum
just go to the about me page.

Thanks and tell me what you think..

Its hard to take even one good shot every day. I found the first one wasn't too striking but the other ones were very nice. Keep up the good work.

Strange thing is - you have the same camera as me, same lenses, same interests in photography and we both hope to have the k20d some day :)

Its hard to take even one good shot every day. I found the first one wasn't too striking but the other ones were very nice. Keep up the good work.

Strange thing is - you have the same camera as me, same lenses, same interests in photography and we both hope to have the k20d some day :)

Spooky :D

Yeah I know the first day one wasn't good at all. I hate it.
I found it very hard to go outside and not care what people think
so I convinced myself to try a night shot. Because apparently in my
neighborhood a camera is like a gun or something.

lol (about camera like gun)

That happened to me in Africa. At first I was wondering why random people on bicycles were saying no with their fingers when I was taking pictures of buildings and landscapes. I was wondering why can't I take pictures of the ocean and old houses? Later I realized that the people thought that I was taking pictures of them. Lol. I hate it when people on the street think I'm stocking them when I'm with my camera (though I rarely do street photography).

lol (about camera like gun)

That happened to me in Africa. At first I was wondering why random people on bicycles were saying no with their fingers when I was taking pictures of buildings and landscapes. I was wondering why can't I take pictures of the ocean and old houses? Later I realized that the people thought that I was taking pictures of them. Lol. I hate it when people on the street think I'm stocking them when I'm with my camera (though I rarely do street photography).

lol I don't like street photography either as you can see from my photos
except the one from yesterday because I have to.
Yeah I hate that when people think it's a picture of them and even if
it is too bad your in a public place you know.

Lol. I hate it when people on the street think I'm stocking them when I'm with my camera
I do alot of street photography, but not too much of people. They hate it sometimes. I've been cursed at, stared down, once I was almost chased! Needless to say, I'm much more careful now. Even when you're shooting buildings and scenery, passersby can't tell if you have a wide lens on or a telephoto that's focussed right on their face.

(This is why I bought a right angle lens so many years ago. But I've never used it.)

Nice work...I liked them (including the nightshot). I especially liked the black and white of the old man. His eyes are so tired looking, and his mouth looks almost incapable of a smile. Wasnt a huge fan of the last one though. He's got that "if that ball comes in my yard again, im keeping it" look that I used to get from the elders in my neighboorhood....kinda scares me a bit....lol.

A

Most reactions

New Topics

Back