A picture a day...

good photos! how much time are you spending a day in "search" of them?

If it's not like St.Patrick's Day or something it can take a while.
Sometimes I don't find anything and just take a night shot,product shot
instead. Like today right now it's cloudy and cold, it may rain so It
will be hard to find something.

I've been reading the boards for a few days now, and this topic is what made me join.

On April 25th 2005, I started what I called "Project 365", which was basically, as the name tells it, taking a picture a day for a year. I learned so much with that project, and it is what made me discover my true passion for photography.

And when I saw you were doing this, I just wanted to say it's a great idea, and don't be afraid to try out new things. When the weather is bad outside, take a look at what is around you in your house, and you'll be surprised, but you'll end up taking great pictures of simple things (ie. pencils).

From what I've seen so far, it looks good.

I've been reading the boards for a few days now, and this topic is what made me join.

On April 25th 2005, I started what I called "Project 365", which was basically, as the name tells it, taking a picture a day for a year. I learned so much with that project, and it is what made me discover my true passion for photography.

And when I saw you were doing this, I just wanted to say it's a great idea, and don't be afraid to try out new things. When the weather is bad outside, take a look at what is around you in your house, and you'll be surprised, but you'll end up taking great pictures of simple things (ie. pencils).

From what I've seen so far, it looks good.

Yeah I think I heard about that project name before.
I don't really plan on doing it for a full year but I will keep
going for a while.

All I'm waiting for is enough money to buy a good macro lens
and then watch out world!!! :wink:
I want to get good enough to be able to possibly take
portraits as a job.

Just had another look today and you're getting really good. I especially like the army pics and the (older one) with the benches.

First I need to make it my habit to shoot regularly and archive them properly.

Second, I live in Atlanta and the St. Patrick day parade cancelled due to Tornado. I was amazed by the quality of your shots.

You rock as far as composition concerned.

I was amazed by the quality of your shots.

You rock as far as composition concerned.

I love comments like these Thanks :thumbup:

On a side note:

I have a question for everyone. Do you think
that when I get better and have better equipment
I could take product photos,portraits for a living
(do you think I have a photographic eye)?

Most reactions

Back