A picture of someone breaking the law...

john3eblover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
ok its just my girlfriend, she likes to drive ridiculously fast...

speedometer.jpg

I like the idea of the photo and I like the colours!
The speed is slow for a German autobahn. Whoever goes at 120 km/h (which is about what this speedometer is showing) is among those who get constantly overtaken by others (by me included, I may add).
Only have I begun to go more slowly with our ridiculously high petrol prices, so I no longer travel at 160 km/h for longer periods of time for economy reasons.
Well, one other reason why 160 and faster is hardly possible anywhere any more is the density of traffic on our German motorways :(.

LaFoto said:
I like the idea of the photo and I like the colours!
The speed is slow for a German autobahn. Whoever goes at 120 km/h (which is about what this speedometer is showing) is among those who get constantly overtaken by others (by me included, I may add).
Only have I begun to go more slowly with our ridiculously high petrol prices, so I no longer travel at 160 km/h for longer periods of time for economy reasons.
Well, one other reason why 160 and faster is hardly possible anywhere any more is the density of traffic on our German motorways :(.
o man, i havent been on the autobahn in a long time.. i remember benz's and porches(prolly spelt wrong) zipping by us while we were doing around 140 km... i miss my family :(

PreludeX said:
o man, i havent been on the autobahn in a long time.. i remember benz's and porches(prolly spelt wrong) zipping by us while we were doing around 140 km... i miss my family :(

That could have been my husband - erm, well, if you were here today, but he's had a Mercedes Benz ever since we've been married - for he likes to zoom by at 220 km/h if there's room enough for that... :shock:

haha no this was back in 96, i went to visit my moms side cuz shes originally from hiedleburg and she met my dad when he was stationed in karhlesruhe(spelling)lol... yeah, my uncle took me down the autobahn at around 220km its was fun :p... but now i do stuff like that in the states along i-5, i-84, and i205 :p

You haven't really driven fast until you done 150+ MPH on the sands of Daytona Beach....

Mike

yes, i know that 75 mph isn't that fast, but i don't think we were on the highway ;-) we were probably doing at least 20 over, but yes, still not autobahn speeds.

and yes, its a Pontiac

I'll be different and comment on the picture, not the speed.... ;)

Love both the composition and the colors here. The blurriness itself suggests speed, which is very effective here. Fun image! :D

i like the colors, but dont get much out of it other than that.
t.r.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back