a pit bull soul.

sarallyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gracie seems like such an old soul... :heart:
she's only two... don't tell her that, though. :)

maineer063.jpg

maineer123.jpg

maineer009.jpg

maineer003.jpg

maineer002.jpg

maineer.jpg

:heart:

Beautiful dog. Very nice captures. They make me wish I had either a digital camera, or could have afforded more film when I had mine.

I used to own pitbulls, but I haven't gotten another since my last one passed. They're amazing animals. I'd get one now, but they exceed the size limit for the apartment I have right now.

What a sweetheart. I have often though the same thing about our pit. She was rescued from an abusive home at 4 months, and is now only 8 months, but you would never know.

Gracie is Beautiful !!!

thanks, all. :)

She was rescued from an abusive home at 4 months, and is now only 8 months, but you would never know.

rescued pit bulls are the best kind, aren't they. :)

They're amazing animals. I'd get one now, but they exceed the size limit for the apartment I have right now.

awww, that sucks. apartment restrictions suck. :thumbdown:

I love the third picture. She's so cute.

oh, and we're getting a DNA test done on our dog as a birthday present for my mom so we'll know soon if he's 100% Pit Bull or not and if not what else he is. But it will take a few days or weeks, and I want to know now!:(

I love the third picture. She's so cute.

oh, and we're getting a DNA test done on our dog as a birthday present for my mom so we'll know soon if he's 100% Pit Bull or not and if not what else he is. But it will take a few days or weeks, and I want to know now!:(

IMO - do NOT waste your money on a DNA test! they're never 100% correct, and NONE of them have an American Pit Bull Terrier as the answer (only American Staffordshire Terrier).

case and point; [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a4CDvK868w[/ame]

IMO - do NOT waste your money on a DNA test! they're never 100% correct, and NONE of them have an American Pit Bull Terrier as the answer (only American Staffordshire Terrier).

case and point; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a4CDvK868w
The one were using is new, I think. and says they can identify 130 different breeds or more then 99% of the breeds recognized by the AKC. But with our luck, that less then 1% that they don't identify will be Pitt bull:lol: Plus I think ours is an actual blood test which I believe are more accurate then the swab tests. But I don't know.
Oh and too late, money already wasted. Besides its just a gift for my mom. She wants to know so we did it.

The one were using is new, I think. and says they can identify 130 different breeds or more then 99% of the breeds recognized by the AKC. But with our luck, that less then 1% that they don't identify will be Pitt bull:lol: Plus I think ours is an actual blood test which I believe are more accurate then the swab tests. But I don't know.
Oh and too late, money already wasted. Besides its just a gift for my mom. She wants to know so we did it.

is it the wisdom panel? that's a little more accurate -- they do not, however, have the American Pit Bull Terrier.
it's a cool gift, though -- good idea!
it'd be cool to know the results if you want to post up sometime. :D

Most reactions

Back