A place of serenity and sadness

Hobbes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went by a cemetery yesterday when I was walking around the downtown area to try out my new camera so I decided to take some shots.

IMG061c.jpg

IMG058c.jpg

3. A whole family...
IMG057c.jpg

IMG056c.jpg

IMG063c.jpg

IMG050c.jpg

IMG049c.jpg

IMG045c.jpg

9. wow never thought I would see people sunbathing in a cemetery... I am not religious or anything but I still think some people should respect the dead a little bit more.
IMG048c.jpg

10. not far from the cemetery lots of people were gathered for some kind of party or concert. I guess as long as you are alive you have to make the most of it :)
IMG065c.jpg

As to Photo 3: where they all killed at one point in time? Car accident? At some time in December of 2004? (Seems like we can only read their birth dates but the last date is obscured by the plants.) Maybe their Christmas tree caught fire and the house burnt down? (Such things do happen). Really sad to see. The children were only 11, 9 and 3...

For several photos here I think you had better watched the background a bit more closely, like where there is a red car behind the fence ... that colour, and the fact that there is this car, don't go well with the theme.

And the bright spot of sunshine behind the grave of Jon-Petter could have been eliminated had you stepped closer to the grave and made said grave more your only subject.

I like the light in Photo 1, brings out the gold well. And Photo 5 is only church and statue, so not too many things there and no distracting backgrounds. Good.

As to Photo 3: where they all killed at one point in time? Car accident? At some time in December of 2004? (Seems like we can only read their birth dates but the last date is obscured by the plants.) Maybe their Christmas tree caught fire and the house burnt down? (Such things do happen). Really sad to see. The children were only 11, 9 and 3...

For several photos here I think you had better watched the background a bit more closely, like where there is a red car behind the fence ... that colour, and the fact that there is this car, don't go well with the theme.

And the bright spot of sunshine behind the grave of Jon-Petter could have been eliminated had you stepped closer to the grave and made said grave more your only subject.

I like the light in Photo 1, brings out the gold well. And Photo 5 is only church and statue, so not too many things there and no distracting backgrounds. Good.

hmm I was wondering about the same thing with the grave of that family and my guess is that they got killed by the tsunami when they were visiting Thailand. yes it is very sad to see graves of young people.

well I didn't really notice the red car in the background when i took that shot probably because I am a newbie :blushing: hmm maybe I could have removed it in Photoshop. thanks for pointing out!

ok I've edited #6. Stupid red cars :grumpy:

IMG050c2.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back