A Pleasant Surprise (Snapshot)

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
-

Last edited:
Congratulations to your getting your photos so successfully displayed (and for boatloads of money at that! Cool! :mrgreen: ), and thank you to your granddaughter for taking such a nice one of you here! You have taught her more than "only just" (a-hem) geology, ecology, botanics, wildlife, archaeology, palaeontology, history, whatnot. You must have taught her some about photography, too! She didn't cut off your feet. She got you AND the signs in question into the frame. Also the landscape that the signs are about is there ... just that tiny bit of fill flash, but hey ... next time! Hm? :D Good one!

you know its funny - your nothing like what I imagined you'd look like!
I guess with all your talk of education and also the more deep thinking threads that you like to start I got the idea of you being a sort of teacher cross bookworm sort of person - probably very thin with stress lines on your face -- instead you have a much more (healthy) "earthy" look to yourself (can't think how else to really word that description)

Anyway I think I can tell what the next lesson (At least in photography) will be - camera cleaning and dealing with dust spots ;) :)
Good luck in things and well done getting published!

Thank you LaFoto, Overread.

Last edited:
abraxas, not sure why you removed your post; I read it this morning from work when I couldn't reply. Congratulations! Seeing that must have felt great.

abraxas, not sure why you removed your post; I read it this morning from work when I couldn't reply. Congratulations! Seeing that must have felt great.

I'm never really sure why I do certain things. Probably a tortured soul or something. Just looks too personal on the web. Glad you saw it though & thank you.

Now I'm sorry I missed this......

Most reactions

Back