• Single & sending out loads of cards

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Dating & hoping for 1 or more cards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engaged & more than 1 card is trouble

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Married & your partner will probably forget to get a card

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Alison & Hobbes, all loved up, cards, flowers & the works!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I hate to disappoint you man, but Hobbes and I don't celebrate V-Day :lol: He is however very romantic the whole year through :love: I did get some things for the kids though :D

I hate to disappoint you man, but Hobbes and I don't celebrate V-Day :lol: He is however very romantic the whole year through :love: I did get some things for the kids though :D

Way to make the rest of us guys look bad! :lol: Talk about setting an impossible example! I'm soooo glad my wife doesn't read this forum! :er:

Yeah...Alison and Aub are mushy soppy sappy all year round. :er: It's so sugary sweet it's sickening. :er:

...the above is totally not how I feel. I'm just jealous. :mrgreen: :greenpbl:

Yeah...Alison and Aub are mushy soppy sappy all year round. :er: It's so sugary sweet it's sickening. :er:

And to think that's how we are when we've been apart for 9 months, imagne how sickening it will be when we're in the same state :lmao:

Way to make the rest of us guys look bad! :lol: Talk about setting an impossible example! I'm soooo glad my wife doesn't read this forum! :er:

For a small fee I could have him do romantic things and sign your name to them :mrgreen:

How about single and doing jack-**** for valentines? Cause that's me. :lol:

Most reactions

Back