a pond

chrisu002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_4830zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

ooohhh This is different! Usually you see these pond pictures nice bright and sunny and pretty. But I really like the darker feel here.

nobody ever responds to these treads here, just a bunch of lurkers

I guess Meysha's post above you doesn't count for anything then?

looks to me like someone has an attitude problem? I see in your profile very few comments, and fairly good responses to your threads. Just a hint, relax, be patient, and do your best. When I see a thread of mine getting few comment, it usually because the shots are boring. Your post average is 1.20 a day.. hmmmm.. you are hardly in a position to complain imo.

interesting photo but a little too dark for my tastes.

and even though i'm new to the forum and all, i think you're mistaken
about your 'no one responds'. i've felt nothing but welcome here
and have received more than my fair share of responses.

lighten up a little and post with a smile and maybe you'll get some too!!
:)

There's been a lot of talk about the 'no response' posts. You can reed about it all in the feedback and comments section of the forum. I know a lot of people are trying to get around to all the posts on the forum but the sheer volume and speed that people post at is frightening!! :shock: The start of the week is always especially busy from what I've seen.

If you have a look at most of the posts here - they have about a 10% success rate with Views:Reply. You've had 78 views so far and 8 replies so that's about average from what I can see. And of course being a little bit of a newbie people aren't used to your name yet so it will take time for people to recognise you and learn to look for your posts.

Don't fret about it. And Post your photos because you like photography.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back