A pond

serg92

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I'm a newbie to photo-processing. Recently I started to use a RAW-editor, and because I spent a lot of time doing this, I think my understanding of a good photo might be spoiled.
What do you think about these photos? Thanks in advance for your opinion!
$53f0728d8b57a.jpg$53f07bc52c16d.jpg$53f082da2d62d.jpg$53f08b497477e.jpg

They have good potential, for me especially #4. However, as I don't shoot in raw I'm not really the one to say how you've done on processing. They look OK. What I can say is that you need to think about the division of your scenes a little more. Start by placing the "horizon" one third or so from the top or bottom of the frame and not slap bang in the middle.

Welcome!

Thank you for a good answer, Fred. Glad to hear you consider my photos having good potential.
Yeah, since I showed these photos to other people I've been told a lot that I should have used the rule of thirds. Now I see it's really important.

If these were taken on the same day, why aren't the colors the same, or at least more similar?

If these were taken on the same day, why aren't the colors the same, or at least more similar?
It was getting dark plus when I took the last photos there appeared a little smog.
Here's the order I took the photos: 1-3-4-2

Most reactions

New Topics

Back