The portrait

IMG_2883b.jpg

The candid

IMG_3045n.jpg

The argument

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3217b.jpg

interesting series here. i like the portrait the most. very crisp

I like the first photo the best. :thumbup: What lens did you use for that shot, if you don't mind me asking?

interesting series here. i like the portrait the most. very crisp
Thanks Jankster!
I like the first photo the best. :thumbup: What lens did you use for that shot, if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks thebeatles, I used my canon 50mm 1.4 for all apart from #2 (sigma 10-20mm)
haha awesome b&w effect
Thanks jvw29941, whats so funny if you don't mind my asking? :)
Very nice pictures.

A question out of the topic, sorry if you find it rude, but are you really colorblind?!
Thanks Al-Wazeer, not at all! I am colourblind but my signature is a clear exageration and i do actually see in colour, i just have trouble differentiating shades. For example: for the life of me i cant read pink lettering on a light green background, and as a kid i got made fun of for colouring an oceans purple. that said, colourblindness (in theory) should not affect my photographic work since my perception of colour has remained constant throughout my lifetime. therefore the photos i produce should reflect the world as i see it and consequently they way everyone else sees it...the difference is in the print and its effect.... i see a purple sky, you see a blue sky and we both would be correct but because of my colourblindness i may find a the photo is beautiful and you might claim its utter crap :lol:
I like the first two. The "argument" seems a bit posed though
Thanks bhphotography, i agree that "the argument" may look posed but i asure you it isnt. its a genuine drunken discussion on the influence of biology (genetics) vs. culture/upbringing on one's moral values.....

Thanks bhphotography, i agree that "the argument" may look posed but i asure you it isnt. its a genuine drunken discussion on the influence of biology (genetics) vs. culture/upbringing on one's moral values.....

Oh! That's one of my wife and my favorite debates! I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for that one!

+1 for staging. On pic 4 the guys eye line is way of...
Anyway, true or not the "argument" pictures are no good IMO, but #1 is great! Bravo!
Regards,
b.

+1 for staging. On pic 4 the guys eye line is way of...
Anyway, true or not the "argument" pictures are no good IMO, but #1 is great! Bravo!
Regards,
b.
Thanks taskoni, Could you elaborate on the why the last 2 are no good? is it because they look staged?

Most reactions

Back