A portrait session with my girlfriend

jamie_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys,

On a miserable Sunday afternoon me and my girlfriend, Danielle, decided to make use of the new remote switch and tripod.

It was fun and I suppose that's all that matters!

Cheers, Jamie

Wow, your girlfriend looks like Michelle Pheifer (spelling ?). Very great pictures!!!!! Beautiful!!!

Wow nice shots. I only have two suggestions.. Only minor.

A little more seperation between your subjects and the backgroud would ease the shadows that are cast and also maybe bounce a flash from the roof to try and eliminate shadows from behind his ears (or cut them off :lol:) and elbow.

All in all though some very refreshing photo's

Moose

Thanks for the comments.

Like I said, it was just a bit of fun but Danielle and I are really pleased with how they turned out.

I note your point about the shadows, Moose, but I found that moving further from the wall made the shadows worse. There is a big angled skylight in the room and it made bouncing the flash quite difficult. I need to save up for some home lighting set-up!

Thanks again everyone.

Jamie

If I had a skylight, you couldn't pay me to use artificial light. I would just photoshop the shadows out and move on the the next shot.....

This from a guy who doesn't do digital except as a last resort. But natural light is sooooo much nicer to work with.

Most reactions

Back