a puzzle

Can I give up now....? I've played with it for the last 10 minutes and there's something about no "e" that trips my mind.... :shock:

Thank you, muffin...... :heart:

I lose patience with these things real fast..... :wink:

Osmer_Toby said:
rypiryo fo osni

i want to know more

what do you mean "i want to know more"? want more puzzles? this is a hard one by the way. I love these things

also are the seperated section of letters one word? or do the letters go anywhere?

I love these things

Well, I don't. :x

Hurry it up, will ya? I *think* I know where this is headed, and Mr. To-bay might be in for a little ass-whuppin' if he doesn't give it up soon.

The Impatient One :p

See.... the problem is, that's only 6 letters of the first word. I mean, I was there this morning. :claps hand to forehead:

Tobes, did you tease us with too many letters?? :irked:

heheheh. wow, i'm impressed!

the breaks are for word separators- and graig's answer is very close.

the i want to know more is directed towards those that can tell me more about the answer...

and terri dear, about that butt whuppin...
promises promises :twisted:

Promises, promises......hmmph! This may be your lucky day, seeing as how you've dragged this out this long, and I already know what you're after here. It's your spelling that is giving me pause.

And I can't get back into the forum once I'm on my home pc, so it's .....annoying, shall we say? :twisted: You've earned a butt whupping.

Most reactions

Back