A question for Chase.....

Not Neve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
How did The Photo Forum come to be? I'm just curious, when/how it came to be. Did you know any of the Mods prior to The Photo Forum?

Well, let's see. I actually had a tiny forum running for a couple of years on some real basic software (not phpbb like this forum), so it was no where near as nice to use as this version is. That just sort of chugged along and had a couple of posts a day on average.

Then, early last year I decided I wanted to do more with it and started looking around for different options and decided to give this one a try. So, I got this running and then pointed the small amount of traffic I was getting at the old site over to this site.

I didn't know any of the mods ahead of time, and there is only one person that I know for sure who was a frequent visitor of the old board and is also here. That is photojunky, and the most ironic part is that he just recently signed up for this forum.

I'm happy to say that I have made a lot of great friends thanks to this new board, and so far it is growing far faster than I would have expected.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! 8)

Most reactions

Back