A question for today......

terri said:
Odin blew the doors off Fifi in that campaign. It turned ugly towards the end, but the bug-eyed pug prevailed.

:lol:

Ah, the TPF of yester-year. :heart:

No, if you remember, there was a 'dark horse' candidate...the kiwi.

core_17 said:
Yeah...he'd snort at me, than that tongue would flop back outta his mouth and he'd drool on me. :p
No....it's hard to visualize, but only rarely does that tongue even GO into his mouth....he has gotten quite adept at carrying his toys with it hanging out, chewing his bone with it hanging out, sleeping with it hanging out... he does not drool, cause it dries up, like a little piece of fried bacon.

So, he would snort at you with his tongue hanging out. And you would laugh. And wish you'd changed your vote. :biglaugh:

:confused: ...... what the...?... Fifi looks deranged :mrgreen:

Well, I attempted to search for the fifi threads, but got distracted by the TPF male hotties thread that I found. :drool:

core_17 said:
Well, I attempted to search for the fifi threads, but got distracted by the TPF male hotties thread that I found. :drool:
How disgusting of you!!! :x

Now, get to reviving it right away! :lol:

terri said:
only rarely does that tongue even GO into his mouth....he has gotten quite adept at carrying his toys with it hanging out, chewing his bone with it hanging out, sleeping with it hanging out... he does not drool, cause it dries up, like a little piece of fried bacon.
:lol::lol::lmao::lmao::biglaugh::biglaugh:

ohhh... I remember this thread :) :lmao: And I DO remember Odin vs Fifi campaign :) yeah... good times...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back