A Quick Snap of my Friend - C&C Please!

Cbeck527

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this picture of my friend as we were walking across campus. Any C&C is welcome, but I'm particularly looking for information about the post processing. I tried my best to make the colors nice and vibrant. This is the first picture that I've really played around with in Lightroom.

DSC_0059-3.jpg

5 bucks says you wish she was more than a friend. ZING!

Good shot!
I can see both of you :)

CBeck
Hello and welcome to the forum

It looks like you did a good job with the PP, remember, less is more most times.
Your image caught in the reflection is cool, next time try to move the other individual caught in the other reflection or make it apparent he is to be there.
Maybe catch more of her ear next time as well.

The post processing is nice.

As an image, well, take more time for a photograph and less time snapping the image.

CBeck
Hello and welcome to the forum

It looks like you did a good job with the PP, remember, less is more most times.
Your image caught in the reflection is cool, next time try to move the other individual caught in the other reflection or make it apparent he is to be there.
Maybe catch more of her ear next time as well.

This is a tight crop, but even on the original her ear is cut off a bit. I'm definitely trying to work on composition, and maybe next time I'll get a great reflection of myself. I didn't notice me until I was doing PP!

The post processing is nice.

As an image, well, take more time for a photograph and less time snapping the image.

This is definitely something that I'm trying to work on. This happened to be a really luck snap on settings that luckily worked out nicely.

Thanks again for all the C&C!

I like this picture a lot. I like how the glasses pop and how the mirror finish on the lenses is so sharp.

"oh no, I'm in the friend zone!" -Chris Rock

i like the photo but i dont like how her ear is cut off

Most reactions

Back