A quick thanks to everyone!~

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just wanted to say that i love this forum. Helpful people have led me to buy my first dslr, learn the basics, and move on to my new more professional dslr.

You all have answered all my questions without fail (even my really annoying threads when i was trying to choose between canon and nikon).

And all your comments and critique, sometimes harsh and sometimes kind, have made me a better photographer, to the point where i can make a few bucks off it too!
I look forward to learning even more and making good friends and becoming even better!

:hug::you welcome

I'm glad you bought Nikon, but I can't say the L-word because I'm afraid of commitment.

...and I thought love was never having to say you are sorry.;)

...and I thought love was never having to say you are sorry.;)

No love is never having to take penicillin for that "little problem" a few days later. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I can't wait to see what the next decision the forum has to make for you next.

no one made the decision for me they educated me and gave me their opinions and that all together plus research helped me make my own decision

I hope you are enjoying the new Nikon.

loving it! its making me even more serious about photography, love it more, and want to learn more. most of my thanks goes to derrel! you gave the most detailed patient responses to all my inquiries!

So, is it time to buy an army of new lenses?

Most reactions

Back