A quick trip through Banff

Tolyk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've only editted one so far, but in the process of cooking at the same time, will add more as I finish 'em.

Tell me whatcha think, it was really hazy and I was using borrowed lenses so had no filters. This is heavily editted to try and rid some of the haze.

IMG_4112edit.jpg

IMG_4162edit.jpg

Last edited:
awesome shot......where were these taken at?
The first was taken on the side of the highway through Banff. The second was taken in a small town in BC, don't remember the name :p

I'm definiately going again, with proper filters next time, to try my hand at the waterfall with proper exposure. The water is too blown out for my tastes.

Banff may be the prettiest place I've seen anywhere. Nice pictures but, as you suggest, you'd probably do better if you try again.

It may be my complete ignorance talking, but IMO...#2 is a little underexposed. Unbelievable nice spots to shot. Beautiful.

It may be my complete ignorance talking, but IMO...#2 is a little underexposed. Unbelievable nice spots to shot. Beautiful.
It's more than likely due to my editting. The water was rather over exposed, so I compensated, apparently a bit too much. Hard to edit on this laptop :p I'll have my PC back by next weekend and will try my hand at editting them again. Thanks for the comment though :)

And yes, truly beautiful place, unfortunately the waterfall is all fenced off so this was as close as I could possibly get :( I wanted to climb down to the bottom, but the fiancee wouldn't let me :p

Most reactions

Back