Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
275354233_DkWaN-L.jpg

Infrared shot-RAW conversion in Adobe Bridge, altered colour temp then convert to PSD file, Photoshop levels adj, some light dodge and burn then a light tonemapping in Photmatix Pro to finish.

The processing on this one is gorgeous! And I really like how the curving bridge draws one's eye into the shot.

Wow, gorgeous shot! I love the sky!

Sorry if I'm sounding dumb, but may I ask what infrared photography is, and why it is used? Was this taken at nigh or something?

daaaaaaaaaang hahah
i didnt realize that was infrared till i saw your caption
i just thought it was awesome lighting or something hahah
great shot though, i love the bridge too

Love this - compopsition, and PP. Really inspiring, and makes me want to investigate IR photography further...

Great job well done! :)

C.

Outstanding, I love it! Great job!

I must say this is really really great. Unreal, in a really really good way.

Love it! Kinda strange color you dont see very often, but I think thats what makes it so interesting!!!!!!

thanks everyone for the great comments.....I was travelling home from the mountains when I saw this scene and it immediately struck a chord with past memories of science fiction movies. That prompted my choice of colour and processing, the result has am alien feel for me. It was one of those 'jump on the brakes' moments. I took several frames and have processed the others differently....including b&w.

there we are
u have just been nominated for POTM my friend =P

Most reactions

Back