TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
. . . seperatly of course

_DSC1393sml.jpg

_DSC0428sml.jpg

WOW I love the racoon pic, it just seems to tell a story :) it makes me smile

I don't know how you took that 2nd shot and to be honest I don't want to know, its mystery just adds so much.

#2 is THE BEST I've ever seen on here if not anywhere!!

What the heck happened to that goldfish?!? Was it meant to look like that? It's a really nice picture by the way.:thumbup:

wow guys thanks, i didn't expect such positive feedback.

lostprophet, you mean as far as pictures of goldfish go right? thats pretty flattering and thanks.

yeah this goldfish is sort of supposed to look like this. it was bought as a black moore goldfish, which looks like this one except black, which he was, if you look in this thread . . . . http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65100

thats the same fish a year or so later.

the shot of the fish is a test shot, there will be more to come when i have time . . .

and that racoon shot was from a essay i'm working on right now at the conroe fire department.

How did you get the goldfish to pose so nicely for you? Do you have goldfish treats? My fish never sit still for their portraits. As soon as I'm up against the tank they franticly scatter about.
Can you imagine living life with eyeballs like that? No one could ever sneak up on you.

#2 is a GREAT photo!

Most reactions

Back