A rare occassion!

GOOD SHOOTING! I recognized that old bridge and the sternwheeler immediately! You did a god job in showing things, with a natural look. Yestersay, Feb 12, 2010 the National Weather Service announced that there was SNOW on the ground in 49 out of 50 states, including Florida, with Hawaii the only state that did not have snow on the ground. I don't live there, but I really do not think of snow on the beach in North Carolina in mid-February. Pretty amazing stuff. Thanks for posting those.

I'm not a big fan of Jeeps but #8 seems really nice to me. The blue color of jeep looks really nice,

I really like these photos

For my taste, #19 is a tad underexposed to me though!

Are stunning. Well done.

Still a Beginner? I think not!

GOOD SHOOTING! I recognized that old bridge and the sternwheeler immediately! You did a god job in showing things, with a natural look. Yestersay, Feb 12, 2010 the National Weather Service announced that there was SNOW on the ground in 49 out of 50 states, including Florida, with Hawaii the only state that did not have snow on the ground. I don't live there, but I really do not think of snow on the beach in North Carolina in mid-February. Pretty amazing stuff. Thanks for posting those.

thanks man! it was fun... albiet cold! yea we were riding around and were close by the old bridge and sternwheeler location, so I said hey lets take a ride over here! This is my first time photographing snow, a little tricky but not too terrible... the overcast helped a lot.

yea, i cant believe the nation is pretty much completely covered w/ snow. must be the global warming! :lol:

I'm not a big fan of Jeeps but #8 seems really nice to me. The blue color of jeep looks really nice,

haha, i thought it was great when we drove by in 20* weather, snow everywhere and theres a jeep w/ no doors/top w/ snow in the seats :confused:

My favorite is #12. I also enjoy 14 and 15 as well.

thanks a lot, :thumbup:

I really like these photos

For my taste, #19 is a tad underexposed to me though!

appreciate it. it may be a slight bit, but it was kind of dark and gloomy, did you see the edit i did on #20? i boosted it a little more. when its too bright it doesnt look right, throws the contrast off too much :D

thanks for the C&C!

Are stunning. Well done.

Still a Beginner? I think not!

thank you!

and yes, definitely still a beginner. in my eyes anyways, only been shooting about 6 months, and religously over the past month and 1/2 :confused:

I enjoyed all of them, you must have been chilly out there :D

Love the snowman on the beach (after version)

2 and 15 are the best, some need a bit of recomposition

thanks. perhaps, but not exactly what i was going for. i tended to shoot w/ a little fun in mind, some of them just werent composition friendly.

Very "cool"

Wish we only had 5 inches here. I'm tired of moving the stuff. lol

Most reactions

Back