A rose with dew drops

goooner

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw this at a cemetery last week. Liked the drops on the flowers...

IMG_9014.jpg

Lovely work. From a C&C perspective, I think that a closer crop would be even more impressive--instead of seeing hundreds of little drops (and just noticing that "hey, there are rain or dew drops") we'd see fewer, focus more on them. It would also remove the blade of grass in the lower left which is a distraction to me (others may find it appealing b/c of the color symmetry with the red and green).

Thanks Joe, I might give that crop a try...

Thanks Joe, I might give that crop a try...
I actually think you've got two very good crop options....one which is only the red rose and the green blade of grass (so you get the green/red color fit) and the other is most of the red rose with maybe 1/3rd of the white and everything else cropped out.

Nice....this really pops....those drops look like glass...beautiful!

I actually think you've got two very good crop options....one which is only the red rose and the green blade of grass (so you get the green/red color fit) and the other is most of the red rose with maybe 1/3rd of the white and everything else cropped out.

I gave it a try. I like the rose with the green bit quite allot. Not so sure about the 2nd crop, but I can play around with it.

IMG_9014-2.jpg

IMG_9014-3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back