TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kemizz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I explored a new great place this saturday ,
sorry for the fisheye haters, but it was a handy lens during the climb
and it was raining like hell, so didn't wanna change lens every 5 shots...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

some more evidence the world is round
19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

finally the highest point of this place
25.jpg

Man, i need to go out and find some abandoned buildings. I'm sure i could find at least one here in seattle.

that place is just freaky. 3 and 4 just make it look like an old slaughter house or something on a horror movie...

What an experience!
Wow. I envy you that find!
And the quality of the photos you managed to get there.
Something died in there a while ago. Did you ever find out what it probably once was? A rat? Looks big here with the perspective given by that lens!

And you can just that easily crawl about a place like that!?!?!?!?!?! :shock:

Man, i need to go out and find some abandoned buildings. I'm sure i could find at least one here in seattle.

I bet you could, too. That said, and I don't want to sound like a nervous Nellie here, but always remember that abandoned buildings are often private and you're breaking the law by tresspassing in them. Additionally, they can be very dangerous. Just last year a college kid died in Minneapolis by falling 6 stories in an abandoned grain elevator. Just a word to the wise...I don't want to hear about any fellow TPF friends waking up dead.

I bet you could, too. That said, and I don't want to sound like a nervous Nellie here, but always remember that abandoned buildings are often private and you're breaking the law by tresspassing in them. Additionally, they can be very dangerous. Just last year a college kid died in Minneapolis by falling 6 stories in an abandoned grain elevator. Just a word to the wise...I don't want to hear about any fellow TPF friends waking up dead.

I know it's trespassing, but what the ..,
I do this on my own risk , and certainly don't encourage others to do these kind of activities ..
But once you felt the adrenaline exploring places like this, you just want more :)

I know it's trespassing, but what the ..,
I do this on my own risk , and certainly don't encourage others to do these kind of activities ..
But once you felt the adrenaline exploring places like this, you just want more :)
Well said. Oh, and I have the bug, too. :)

Really nice. been thinking about getting a fisheye and think I just made my mind up.well done Bro!!!

Nice very nice love the atmosphere these give! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back