A Scenic Sunday Adventure

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.talkbass.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend and I went exploring in the river valley near our houses yesterday. One thing I love about this city is the parkland and river valley system. These were taken a few blocks from my friend's place.

a2.jpg

c.jpg

d-1.jpg

e-1.jpg

f.jpg

Are they all HDR's?. I like them

1, 4, and 5 are HDRs. The third is just super contrasty and the second is the result of a few selective curves adjustments and burning. Thanks!

I absolutly love #1, but it looks like there's a forest fire behind the trees! If there's a way you can pull detail into there, either by redoing the HDR or getting the underexposed shot and layer masking it, you should.

Beautiful and well composite pictures.
I liked 1 and 4.
Keep up,
Nir .B.

I absolutly love #1, but it looks like there's a forest fire behind the trees! If there's a way you can pull detail into there, either by redoing the HDR or getting the underexposed shot and layer masking it, you should.

I second that. The bottom of the shot has a nice warm feel... but that section in between is just a little too warm!
Also, for me, the look of the clouds just does not match the feeling of the photo from the bridge down. Below its all peaceful, and above, it looks like some kind of crazy storm is brewing.

from the forest fire in pic #1 :p

Sw1tchFX, yeah I agree that the blown area is a nuisance but even in the darkest frame there is zero detail. I definitely should have extended the lower bracket a bit.

moracca, that's because there was a crazy storm brewing! There were a bunch of isolated cells rolling around the area all afternoon. We managed to only get wet once.

koda-64, there was a big landslide on that bank a few years back. In the last photo you can see where a road used to be. The second photo shows the earth that spilled into the river.

Thanks for the comments everyone.:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back