A SECOND SHOOT....SAME MODEL.....PORTRAIT!!!!!!

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I have another favorite. I hope you like this one.

SavySun8.jpg

Its very nice oldnavy. If you want to smooth out the skin a bit, I would suggest using the Reduce Noise filter. That works wonders on the skin if used subtlely. Also, to reduce the blowout on the flowers, you could selectively use Levels, Shadow/Highlight, or the Burn tool on that element. Also, the shadow from the sun is a little hard on the face. Try to look for shady spots if you can, and use some fill light on the face. :)

As far as other aspects, the focus, color, and depth of field are excellent. The eyes are nice and sharp. Good work!

NJ

While everyone went for the skin, which I agree is a bit dstractig from what you're trying to get at. And I'm assming it's the amazing colour of her eyes!

I softened her skin and added a vignette.
Please keep these coming.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

SavySun8copy.jpg

I think her skin looks a lot better in the edit, but the eyes look too post-proccessed.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I am getting better at photography and worse in Photoshop....LOL!!!! No really, I am still learning PS but once that gets better it will all come together.

The pose just seems too... stiff. Not natural at all. I mean she's sort of wrapped around herself, hold flowers towards the camera for no reason.

Needs some work, make sure the hair is flat and brushed!

Most reactions

Back