A shed

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mark this in your calendars: I am sending a photo for Critique (shiver-shiver). Well.... have a look, at least, will you?

ScheuneInLauenbrck7.jpg

Now that I can see it up here I can tell that it has suffered heaps in the scanning process. But this is who it came as the print - and how it is after the scanning :(

I like this subject matter. It looks a little bright but that could be my monitor. Overall nice shot.

I'm afraid it even looks too bright on my bad and usually very dark monitor. The print is not as bad. I might have to do some changes to the scanned picture...

Now that you scanned it, can you tilt it slightly to the clockwise mate? and drop the levels a smidge (just a smidge or you'll lose the detail in the fore-ground).

(I'm afraid I haven't got a clue about those "levels" you always talk about :oops: :oops: :oops: )

I enjoy the barn the most out of this whole photograph.

If I could change anything (and I can't its your work and you should appreciate it the most) the leaves seem a bit... hmm how should I say. Complex.

I know the photo is representing the scene beautifully, but the simplistic nature of shed's and barns as a whole and in particular this case seem to be over shadowed by the crazyness of all the leaves.

Obvioulsy thats just my impression. I'd crop a bit from the top, but all else in the photo is brilliant!

Job well done mate.

OK, two new versions:
rectified and a little adjusted (well enough?):

scheune7b.jpg

And cropped (for Deryck):

scheune7ccopy.jpg

Any better?

Ok strike that, I now really like the original.

I do really like the barn... it catches my eye everytime.

Brilliant work La

Could you SEE it, while I was still busy editing out the bmp-versions replacing them by jpg-versions? For I couldn't, which brought me into an editing-frenzy! :shock:

Teehee, Duckie :D, thank you :blulsh2: :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back