TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
original.jpg

I'll be the first to say wow. I really enjoy looking at your insect shots. Always well composed and razor sharp!

Was this shot with you 100 Macro?

I'll be the first to say wow. I really enjoy looking at your insect shots. Always well composed and razor sharp!

Was this shot with you 100 Macro?

Thank you Ryan. Yes, it was shot with the 100mm. I use it for all my insect shots. I was so excited when this guy flew in my office. He has to be the last of the insects around since the season changed.

Very nice indeed, and the colourfull background works so well. Sorry to hear the seasons changed, it is a vertiable insect desert here, i am just hoping the kids get head lice soon ;).

tim

yup, very nice. I really dig all the bug shots you make. Gonna try and buy a macro lens before the end of the year....with the word try being the important word. Just hoping that i can take shots like this with that lens :)
Anyways, about the pic. Just groovy. The background is pretty cool. Bit surreal :thumbup:

Thanks for all the great comments. I appreciate it. With a little practice, you can get great shots. I've warned you how addictive it is tho.

Wonderful. You take amazing pictures. I'm a bug/creepy crawly chick as it is, so these are just awesome to me!

Most reactions

Back