A shot of a military plane.

Lou Frasier

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am very new to photography and had an opportunity to take a few pics on thursday and friday in Las Vegas at Nellis air base,let me know what you think,sorry for such a large picture.
DSC_0056.jpg

Off to a great start!:thumbup:

thanks,I enlarged it enough in photoshop elements 6 and than cropped it,I did nothing else to enhance it at all,much appreciated.next time I will make them a bit smaller.

What equipment are you using? you might want to go to control panel, edit signature and put your equipment it helps people quickly see what you are using, but it's not necessary, great job again:thumbup:

Actually last time I read the rules listing your equipment in your signature was not allowed...

Actually last time I read the rules listing your equipment in your signature was not allowed...
I tried to but for some reason,it wouldn't let me,I have a nikon d60 with an 18-55 and a 55-200 lens,oops,I guess it just now showed up.I better read the rules better,if it is not allowed,I will remove it,

I tried to but for some reason,it wouldn't let me,I have a nikon d60 with an 18-55 and a 55-200 lens,oops,I guess it just now showed up.I better read the rules better,if it is not allowed,I will remove it,
It says, "Lengthy lists of camera gear should be put in your user profile, not in your signature. " - TF

Awesome shot! What is that? A DC-10? I'm a huge aviation buff, especially for the big heavies.

Awesome shot! What is that? A DC-10? I'm a huge aviation buff, especially for the big heavies.

KC-10.

Same thing, pretty much. The KC-10 is the military tanker version of the DC-10. They are huge if you get up close to one...

Good shot, you captured it well.

KC-10.

Same thing, pretty much. The KC-10 is the military tanker version of the DC-10. They are huge if you get up close to one...

Good shot, you captured it well.
thank you,I am fortunate enough to be able to take pics of alot of different things because of my job,I have ben taking pics of the desert,but they have not been coming out too well,I am gonna keep trying though.:thumbup:

That's an awesome shot of that refueling tanker! Very clear and close! Nice crop.

Most reactions

Back