A sign of things to come?

Soocom1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is this a sign of things to come?

I found this critter out by my house Sunday morning. It is 2 In. long, and yes they DO bite!!!

I hope I haven't angered God THAT much!!! :bigangel:

PICT012212.jpg

PICT012211.jpg

PICT012210.jpg

PICT01229.jpg

PICT01226.jpg

PICT01225.jpg

PICT01223.jpg

PICT01221.jpg

Soocom1 said:
Is this a sign of things to come?

I found this critter out by my house Sunday morning. It is 2 In. long, and yes they DO bite!!!

Yes, that is a sign of things to come. They'll be twice human size after the nuclear winter following WWIII.
But first, look out for 4", even 6" long specimens today. They are among us already....!

Isn't he absolutely gorgeous in his armor?

How come he stayed there all the while you measured him and tried to tip him with your finger? Was he plain HUNGRY like crazy or did you TAME him beforehand or what?

And have more of the kind arrived as yet?

number 4 is a great shot

His armor really is beautiful.

Ok I'll admit that when i first saw him, I was in the front yard. I picked him up and grabbed the camera because I knew I'd loose The shot if I left him and came back.
Second while waiting to grab the camera, (my wife was getting it) , I suddenly felt the grip of his mandibles. (yes they do hurt and yes my wife laughed at me and told me "thats what you get", along with a rather smug..."what did you expect?")
So When I put him down on the grass blade you see in the pictures, I was able to point my finger at him to get the shot. (I think he was ready to bite me again...)
As for why he didn't move when I pulled out the ruler... only he knows.

But he actually stayed put there for another 30 min or so after I finished.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back