A Simple Shot of my City River

xaer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi friends,

Actually I am just toying with the graphic design more than anything else. But this is a shot of our city river.

1. Clarke Quay
IMG_9605.JPG

Thank you for viewing.

Very nice. Everything in the surroundings of this river looks so neat and clean. Is this so in each and every part of the town (for I see the downtown area in the distance).

LaFoto said:
Very nice. Everything in the surroundings of this river looks so neat and clean. Is this so in each and every part of the town (for I see the downtown area in the distance).

Well yes... generally, the city is clean. Actually, this river only looks clean after our govt made the "Big Singapore River Clean Up" about 20 yrs back, otherwise it will still be littered, as it those houses you see at the riverbank used to be Chinese Trading Houses back in the 50's and 60's. Today, it is an entertainment, lifestyle place, filled with clubs and food area.

Thanks for viewing.

Canoncan said:
I Like this shot. Just the yellow is a little blown on the house. I love the composition.

Thx for the observation Canoncan. Yes, the yellow is abit blown, maybe I brought it up a bit too much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back