A simplistic headshot

Krueger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any thoughts?

9jYIGD.jpg

Very nice. Is this for a specific purpose (eg. Actor's portfolio) or for your own practice?

Pure fun for me, and a photo for the girl.

Welcome to the forum... and thanks for sharing a lovely image. I like the way you've used the narrow DoF.

I say well done and welcome to the forum. Other may not like the cropping into the top of the head, but it doesn't bother me one bit. Beautiful model and a nicely crafted portrait.

But there is a nit ... if this was my image, I'd remove the small creases in her upper lip and smooth out the creases the lower.

Last edited:
Welcome back, you've been away for a while. I'm in the minority but I'd enjoy seeing this in color.

She looks appealing in this image. I like her body/neck/head positioning in this, and the styling of the hair. This shot has a nice, light, ethereal quality to it.

Beautifully lit and edited. My only critique is that she appears to have lost skin detail on her forehead, I assume from the very shallow depth of field. I only comment on this because to me it gives the appearance of over-retouching the skin in that spot.

really LIKE it
however; Simplistic is not the right word to describe it

I've seem/done much simpler, they just don't turn out as good as yours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back