comments on anything i can improve?
Feb10NewCameraASelectionOfTheBetterOnesOfAbout600200

i reallyl ike the last one too.

I just got the D90 less than a month ago also. Your pics are great, it seems like you're really trying everything!

yea i think i have tried alot, i havent done much with a flash as of yet, i plan on getting one here in the next month or so, i could use a wider lens too(wallet stabs me and tells me NO) haha

yea i think i have tried alot, i havent done much with a flash as of yet, i plan on getting one here in the next month or so, i could use a wider lens too(wallet stabs me and tells me NO) haha

Word, in my case its a D70s and its not the wallet its the hubby :lmao: I too want a flash...and a better zoom lens...and a nice macro....and....and....and.......:)

But the last shot is also my favorite, although I like the angles of #1 also, crisp and clean.

tdiprincess said:
Word, in my case its a D70s and its not the wallet its the hubby :lmao: I too want a flash...and a better zoom lens...and a nice macro....and....and....and.......:)

If your husband is stabbing you, you should be able to get whatever you want, no? :lol:

I actually like the 3rd photo, what are they, geese? I find it amusing the expressions they have. It's kind of like they are laughing while walking away from the "ugly duckling" in the far background. I wish the snow was white though and both front birds were in focus. The power plant shot could be better if you could manage to get closer and focus on a certain area. I agree the last one is a good capture. The body/head is solid and the wings got some movement...very nice!

tdiprincess said:

If your husband is stabbing you, you should be able to get whatever you want, no? :lol:

I wish :wink: But I usually end up getting it anyhow.. :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back